Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Where Ninjas Never Roam

Well my friends, I'm off. They're sending me to the land of cowboys. To a place where ninjas never roam. My friends, I'm going to Texas, and I'm scared. Texas. Texas. Texas??? You know who I feel bad for? My boots. I have perfectly good cowboy boots sitting at my parents’ house. Number one, they're lonely. I haven't worn them in months. Number two, I'm going to Texas for the first time in my life and I won't have my lovely brown Tony Lama boots on my feet. I guess I also feel bad for my feet. I mean come on! I'll be walking around in my hiking boots, feeling totally inadequate because I won't be in cowboy boots, all the while knowing I have beautiful brown boots at home. Why cowboy boots?? WHY??!?! I don't even want to get into the fact that my matching brown cowboy hat is in my filing cabinet at my parents’ house. Who the hell put my matching brown cowboy hat in my filling cabinet? If I only had that filing cabinet. All my problems would be solved. And what's the deal with these laws against ninjas? Seriously? My attorney needs to look into this.
end transmission...
Day-V
unofficial captain of the world

2 Comments:

Blogger Gatos Hombre said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Ivria said...

Davey my boy, Are you really going to Texas???
You can't go cuz i'm moving to NYC in march.
Sorry cowboy, but your boots will have to go back in yor drawer. Besides i don't know if Bush land is ready for Super Day-V!!
What are your dates?

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home