Monday, February 14, 2005

You Bastards!!!

You son of bitches! Here I am snug in my little apartment in t.o. while the 2 of you conspire
to rename our blog and get all the credit. daveyrosen.com, what the fuck is that!

i thought we were all in this together and now i can see that you are cosnpiring to cut me out. well no one pisses in lenford's ear and calls it semen! this is absolute bullshit, and even though he isnt remotely connected to this, i know hersh is responsible in some way and i will make sure he get his comeuppance.

patio crew productions, c-8 studios? hmm they sound familiar. maybe becuase those are all my ideas!.

havent you ever heard of intellectual property. my lawyers (lance and bruce) are going to have a field day with you two. they are going to sue your asse so bad that once they are finished you will be living in bathtub down by the river.

i demand restitution.

vengance will be mine,

lenny

2 Comments:

Blogger Lenford said...

i dont know who you are "gatos hombre" but you are already on my enemies list.

i will say and post whatever I want, if you dont like it, go back to russia.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Lenford said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home